IUSGC 2016 Presentation Guidelines
- Since the official language of the conference is English, presentations will be allowed only in English.
- Each paper will be allotted 30 minutes, 20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion. Presenters may prepare oral presentations or poster presentations.
- Organizers will provide all necessary equipments for your presentations, such as a video projector, laptop, microphones, markers, etc. Presenters may decide on their own whether to distribute handouts or copies of their paper to the audience.
- Due to time constrains, presenters will not be permitted to exceed the time allotted for their presentation and for the question and answer session.
- Presenters will be asked to bring their presentation on thumb drive and arrange with the moderator and the technician to make it ready before beginning of the presentation in order not to delay the Conference timeframe.