IUSGC 2016 Paper Submission Guidelines
Paper submission guidelines:
- Authors are requested to follow the set style and format.
- Papers must be in English and should not exceed 10000 words.
- Papers must include, title, author name, affiliation or institution, abstract, key words and body of the paper.
- Papers must display original thought and ideas. They must make concrete references to existing scholarship in the related area.
- Citations and references should be made in accordance with the APA Style Manual.
- Papers must be double-spaced (with single-spacing used for block quotations). Margins should be 2.5 cm. or 1 inch from all sides.
- The first line of each paragraph should be indented. Block quotations should be indented 2.5 cm. or 1 inch from both the right and left margins.
- Paper must be submitted in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text of the paper should be double-spaced with Times New Roman 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Papers will be accepted only if they meet the requirements.
The Scientific Committee will assess the quality of papers and determine whether they will be suitable for publishing. Papers that have been previously presented or published will not be accepted. Presenters will be invited to submit their full papers at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31 March 2016. Only the graduate students who submit their full papers within the specified deadline will be allowed to present at the Conference.